Saturday, September 3, 2011

Internet is back!

I have been experiencing two and a half days without an internet..! 

It was a worse for me as I can't even play an internet for the past two days. It started on Thursday when my router's DSL LED didn't light. I thought there was a something wrong with my wiring. However, at the same time, my house phone was also couldn't use. There was no sound from my house phone when I picked up the phone. 

I couldn't lodge any complaint to TM (Telekom Malaysia) on Thursday as on that day, they were still in holiday. In the end, I had to wait until Friday to lodge the complaint in the TM office. Dialed to 100 and informed them my problem and they replied by saying there was a cable problem infected my house area and the technicians were currently working on that matter. 

Hence, I waited until after 5.00pm on Friday and still the problem wasn't solve. Luckily by 11.00 am on Saturday, the technicians solved this cable problem and now I can use my internet.!