Friday, October 23, 2009

Back Blogging..!!

Hi everyone,

Long time I didn't blogging.. So busy with AIESEC responsibility as a Junior Executive of ICX.. I have to send e-mail to potential interns to come working in Malaysia's companies.. So far, I received reply from a person from New Zealand and he's very interested to come to Malaysia.. I am still deal with him until he has been confirmed by Berjaya University College of Hospitality to accept him..

Mean while, I also busy study as my final exam is scheduled to start on 1st Nov, still got few days to go.. I must do better in this final exam, at least I should get 3.00 CGPA and above to qualify me to change course from BAcct (Hons.) to BAcct (IS) (Hons.).. The only different between these two courses was BAcct (IS) (Hons.) is allowed to take ACCA exam papers in the 7th and 8th semester.. Hence, I can graduate as a holder of Bachelor of Accounting as well as ACCA students..